Whats next for AL?

Home Forums General Whats next for AL?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Asylumsaint
    Participant

Hey – AL,

Its been a minute since I’ve been on, came to check up on everyone. How’s life?

I noticed you guys weren’t playing Arch Age anymore from the looks of it.

You guys have plans on where you’re going next?

I’ve been bouncing between real life / console gaming and I’ve been trying to settle down with another MMO.

I made a return to FFXIV and I’m wondering if any others are planning to do so as well for the expansion coming next month.

Any non-wildstar players (or wildstar players with unlimited free time) interested in crossing over into FFXIV?

It would be nice to bring the afterlife presence to FFXIV (again)

Anyway, hope you guys are all doing great. GL – Wildstar people with Avatus, shame I couldn’t be there with you guys for DS.

– Kurisu (feel free to hit me up in game if you still play Server: Adamantoise Character: Makoto Nano)

Archy
    Keymaster

Hey Kurisu,

Sorry for the delay. Hope you are well.

A few of us are playing the following; Minecraft, FFXIV, LotRO, EQ (New Progression Server) . . . You’re best bet is to hop on Mumble and chat about what peeps are up to. The Wildstar guild folded in the past week or so, most people moving onto new guilds etc.

cya!

Focus

Manorien
    Participant

I hope to game with you guys again in the future.

I’ve been doing some marvel heroes, d3, hearthstone, and will await the next big thing.

this might have potential:

http://crowfall.com/#/

I hope daybreak can make eq next what it started out to be as well.

Archy
    Keymaster

Hi Mano!

Crowfall looks great.

A few of us are jumping on the new EQ Progression Server, Ragefire. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/new-progression-server-faq-and-upcoming-poll-details.219588/

Focus

Asylumsaint
    Participant

Ah thats nice to hear. Ill have to check out Crowfall and I’ll try and remember to hop on Vent sometime soon. Just been insanely busy with work and Witcher 3.

Madness
    Participant

:)
    Hey guys… Hope I’m not to late to the party! I’ve got 6 more months left in Korea and I thought about AL today! Just wanted to see how everyone is doing and what direction the guild is going.

Madness
    Participant

Lol.. I had completely forgot about that signature. Man I crack myself up

Hemolytic
    Participant

Our son was born just two weeks ago so that’s where most of my time goes at the moment but keeping my eye to things here to see what happens in the future for AL. I would really love to rejoin you all for the next endeavor.

Archy
    Keymaster

Hey Hemo, congrats!!!!

Focus

Trucari
    Participant

What’s the mumble server info?

Manorien
    Participant

also, congrats hemo!

Archy
    Keymaster

Mano! Come play some Albion w/us bud.

Focus

Manorien
    Participant

I’m downloading it now. will try and be on tonight.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.