Name reservation: 11AM PDT 5/13/14

Home Forums General Name reservation: 11AM PDT 5/13/14

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hemolytic
    Participant

https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/44519-name-reservation-details/#entry431800

Name and Guild Name Reservation submissions will go LIVE at 11am PDT 5/13

Submissions will be accepted from 5/13 – 5/23
    * They will close at 11:59am PDT on the 23rd

Your reservation will be valid for 14 days Post Launch. So on June 17th after our scheduled downtime, any unclaimed names will be released for public consumption. Stay Frosty!

Hemolytic
    Participant

To answer some of the common questions I’ve seen, here’s how it works:

You need to have a valid pre-order code on your NCSoft account.
    You’ll visit the page on our main website (a news post will be published with the link, and probably tweeted/etc).
    You’ll either:
    Be logged in and click the big ol’ “Reserve” button on the page. It’s hard to miss.
    Not be logged in and click the same button, except it’ll say “Login” which will get you started and bring you back to the page.
    There’s two portions of the reservation screen: the left side is for character names, the right for guild names. Each field can be edited and saved individually.
    Once you’ve entered a name into one of the boxes (guild or player) and clicked save, you’ll have 60 minutes to make changes to that name. This will give you ample time to consider your choice and correct any errors you’ve made.

That’s it. There’s no extra save or any confirm or anything. You’re done.

I’d recommend people login to their accounts before the schedule start (it’ll say “My Account” in the top menu), as it should help reduce the steps into reserving your name!

Hemolytic
    Participant

Here’s the link itself (will not be active until 11AM PDT):

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/reserve-name/

Archy
    Keymaster

Wrong Turn Cowboy!

Focus

Hemolytic
    Participant

Heh, yeah, it’s 404 until they launch it, though right now it’s also HRRK HRRK NO DATA ACK from the mass F5 that’s happening.

Hemolytic
    Participant

Delayed to 1PM (with tongue-in-cheek humor). I suspect people are going to play this game. Call it a hunch.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by Hemolytic.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by Hemolytic.
    Devin
    Participant

I’m kind of upset. I spent all day trying to get onto this site and constantly got an error. When I finally get through at approximately 6pm PST my name is already taken.

Stewpid
    Participant

I got the cowboy response a couple of times but now Stewpid is in the 60min window.

Archy
    Keymaster

It is all screwed up. I’ve reserved my name 3 times today, each time with a countdown. Devin, don’t stress, once that person makes that character the name will open up and you can make it too. Hopefully.

Focus

Raffi
    Participant

Yeah, I’m in the same boat.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.