It's all about the interupts and support

Home Forums General It's all about the interupts and support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bished

O.k. Cream Puffs! When we fight as a team we should support one another. That means:

Load interrupts= Interrupts will say in the icon remove -1 armor with interrupt. A mob, boss, anyone will have a circled number by their name. It is our job to reduce that number to a broken red shield then someone do a final interrupt. This will knock them down and we do double damage! The bosses will recharge their interrupt field very quickly so we must work as a team.

Healers/DPS- load a support heal on your bar. I have not seen a tank that can go toe-to-toe with a boss (pre 50). Every healer will need help because damage is being dolled out on a magnificent level. help the main healers before they get so frustrated and hate healing.

Tanks/DPS- The same can be said for a taunt. Often times the tank can be low on health and we scream “HEAL THE TANK” but a well placed taunt and run can save the day as well. We will have 8 slots now, let’s look at more than just PEW PEW BOOM.

Archy
    Keymaster

Agreed. Also as a DPS you should not need nor have all of your ability slots setup with DPS abilities. Each class can optimally operate with a rotation of 3 to 4 (maybe 5?) DPS abilities loaded. This means that those other slots are used for utility and heals!

Focus

Asylumsaint
    Participant

This post really helped restore some drive in me wanting to heal.

Manorien
    Participant

Bump!!! Great advice. My groups success have hinged on good interrupts first, dodging fire second, and then dps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.