Ciao!

Home Forums General Ciao!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hemolytic
    Participant

<p>Hey all, dropped in to say hi!</p>

<p>What’s going on in the crazy world of Afterlife? Anything good going on right now or on the horizon?</p>

<p>As far as myself, things are hectic but awesome. Got a nice promotion at work, kiddo is growing like mad. Both are keeping me busy as hell.</p>

<p>Not playing much of anything right now, because there just isn’t much to play. :( Would love to hook back up sometime though!</p>

<p>Miss you all, miss our days in WS. Hope everyone’s doing well.</p>

<p>-Hemo</p>

<p>Edit: OMGWTF P /P</p>

• This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Hemolytic.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Hemolytic.
    Archy
    Keymaster

haha, looks like the markup plugin plus the forum do not play nice?

Good to hear from you Hemo. We have been playing Black Desert Online on the Uno server. The game is fun and time consuming. Hop in Discord sometime! Can find it on the “Voice” tab.

Focus

Hemolytic
    Participant

<p>Hey Archy!</p>

<p>I set up Discord but haven’t made it into voice chat yet. I’m sure I will find a chance sooner or later here.</p>

<p>Looking at BDO and I’m not sure whether I want to jump into another grinder at the moment, but if I do pick it up I’ll be sure to find you.</p>

<p>I’ll try to keep in contact either way, so if not BDO for me then maybe on the next one!</p>

Hemolytic
    Participant

<p>.</p>

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Hemolytic. Reason: double post omg
    Archy
    Keymaster

Sounds good buddy!

Focus

Armd
    Participant

<p>Hey buddy glad things are going well. I just pop over from time to time. Wish I had time to game. Maybe next big release I’ll find time.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.