Afterlife Statement of Ethics
What is Right, and what is Wrong? Mankind has been searching for the answers to these questions since time began. Is it Right or Wrong to club females and drag them into ones cave? Is it better to burn a witch, or drown her? Is the proper response to a social faux pas to send one battalion, or two? This document will answer none of these questions.
Here I attempt to place into words what we, as a guild, use as our moral compass. Here I will describe what we believe to be Right, and what we believe to be Wrong.
We will not:
- Use cheats/hacks to gain in game advantage.
- Abuse broken spawns or quests. If a mob is respawning faster than it should, we will not farm it. If a quest gives xp over and over again on the same step, we will not abuse it.
- Knowingly exploit any bug.
- Release information that could help others exploit.
- Attempt to gain inside knowledge that isn’t available to any other guild, if such knowledge would give advantage in consuming content.
- Report any bugs/exploits we discover, even those that benefit us.
We will try to distribute loot in such a way that:
- Every class has equal opportunity.
- Players that invest more time gain proportionally more than those that invest less.
- Leaders have little to no special advantage.